• Neighborhood, community and power centers anchored by top tier retailers
• Properties offering expansion, redevelopment and lease-up or re-tenanting potential.
• Strong demographic trade areas in the primary markets in the western United States
• Transaction sizes typically ranging from $2 MM to $50 MM, adjustable for select value-add opportunities in target markets
• Single assets as well as multiple property portfolio acquisitions.
• Debt positions for current yield or loan to own
• Capital restructuring in partnership with existing owner to invest fresh equity into a controlling interest position
• All cash buyer with the ability to complete due diligence and close quickly
• Infill locations and under served retail trade areas in the western United States
• Functionally obsolescent shopping centers requiring partial or complete redesign including older well-located center with
• Signalized intersections with solid traffic counts, good visibility and convenient access.
• Strong population and densities within the immediate trade area
• Single user sites up to multi-tenant neighborhood, community and power centers
• Entitled, partially entitled or un-entitled sites with ability to secure entitlements prior to closing
• Property dimensions suitable to accommodate traditional retail construction and convenient at-grade or structured parking